.........................................................Return to Sumner's Home Page

..........................................Return To My Main Bonneville Index Page

.........Return To 1500-9999 Car Index..........Return Main Car Index

........................................................(Note: I'm waiting on a larger picture)

........7472 XF/BGC (2007) -- Montana Vintage Flathead Racing -- Big Sky, MT

................(This car is also run on the drag strip -- Pictured at Speed World in Surprise Az.)

.......7472 XF/BGC (2007) -- Montana Vintage Flathead Racing -- Big Sky, MT

.............(I usually don't do this, but I thought some of you would be interested in this picture also)

I'm also sending a photo of our vintage hydroplane that we race with some people in Washington. The photo was taken this past summer at Moses Lake, Washington. It is a boat called Snapper. It is a Rich Hallet hull with a flathead built by Keith Black. It was built in about 1948 and raced on the Saltan Sea by Hallet and Black. After that it was raced in the midwest by a Northwest pilot that I flew with when I frist started at Northwest. It was in the Gulf Oil 100 MPH club in 1958.

Jerry Wortman

.........Return To 1500-9999 Car Index..........Return Main Car Index

.....................................................Return to Sumner's Home Page

.......................................Return To My Main Bonneville Index Page